BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Biyernes, Mayo 20, 2011

My challenging Life......










































“MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY”
I’am Marvin Jay P. Tablang with the nickname kulot, simply because I was born with the curly hair. At the present I am residing at Bacal 3rd Talavera Nueva Ecija. I am already 18 years old, I was born on November 5, 1992 in Barangay Balante, Science City of Munoz Nueva Ecija, my parents are Mr. Orlando Tablang and Mrs. Vilma Pablo, I have to brother and I am second to the youngest. My hobbies are watching television and reading, above all my simple and ardent desire is to become which I firmly believe that god will grant me someday.
          I began my early schooling at Mangandingay Elementary School and finish my grade level at the same school. God has a way of motivating me to go on further and found myself enrolling at Munoz national high school for my secondary education which gave me a reaching experience which I will never forget till I grow –up into a full man with a strong conviction and bright hopes. It was in this school that I did almost practically everything that I wanted to do which no ordinary human being can do. It was also here that I learned how to adjust myself and mingle with my classmate and friends with the different likeness and dislikes. Undoubtedly, I felt so deeply happy and contented from what I relieve from my beloved second home without knowing that it would last. I realized that as I traveled along there would also be life struggles. At the present, I’am working student taking of my bachelor of Secondary Education major in Social Studies at Central Luzon State University. Nevertheless, I never gave- up because I know I can surpass all the challenges of being a working student because God is aware of all my need that made everything easy and visible to handle………….

0 (mga) komento: